Does CherryCulture Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is probably the most important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We DO NOT share customer information with any third parties.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- The protection of your credit card information is very important. We have worked with top technology companies in the field of Internet security to design a system that protects your information and data.
- We work to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Your payment is processed directly by CyberSource, one of the most secure Internet payment gateways. We do not have access to your credit card or checking account information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to Log Out when finished using a shared computer.
What Personal Information About Customers Does CherryCulture.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at CherryCulture.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses CherryCulture.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at CherryCulture.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources such as referrals and add it to our database list.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such greetings.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Which Information Can I Access?
CherryCulture.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with CherryCulture.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
CherryCulture.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use CherryCulture.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit CherryCulture.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms of Agreement, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California . If you have any concern about privacy at CherryCulture.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.