Messy Smokey Eyes for fall
by Nicole Randelman, iheartgloss.com
This fall there are so many cool makeup trends it's hard to decide
which one to go for. Thank god you can change your makeup when the
mood strikes. One of my favorites of this season is the new "messy
smokey eye". This is a cool way to take the classic smokey eye and
make it more modern and edgy. Plus, it's a whole lot easier to do since the object is to make it look imperfect. This look should take
about 5 minutes to achieve. Remember to go as edgy as you want on the eyes and keep the lips and cheeks soft and simple with peachy beigey
I love using this Sugar Zip Kit in Ginger for this, it has everything you need to achieve this ultra hip look.
Here's what I do:
1) Apply the light pink shadow all over the lower half of the lids.
Make sure to blend it in very well. This is a great base for the rest of the shadows.
2) Apply the light gray shadow on top of the pink shadow. Blend that
in with your finger.
3) Next, take the skinny pointy part of the shadow applicator and
apply the dark steel shadow to upper and lower lash lines. This
should be a bit imperfect or "messy". Blend this with your finger.
4) Curl your lashes and then apply 2 coats of jet black mascara to top lashes and one coat to bottom lashes. Lashes can be a bit clumpy
for a messy effect.
4) For a dazzling finishing touch, apply light pink shadow to inner
Apply the sparkling peach gloss to your lips and you'll look like you
just stepped off the runways!