Cat Eyes look with Sugar Flirt Eyes Lashes
by Nicole Randelman, iheartgloss.com
The absolute hottest look for the fall season is the Cat Eye look. Taking it's cue from the stylish 40's, this look is about as glam as
it gets. A lot of people are hesitant to try it out
because they are unsure how to keep it from looking too "rocker
girl". But the key is to keep the black liner simple and accent the
eyes with a cool set of false lashes. Sugar Flirt False Lashes make
a fun statement without weighing down the lids. The result is an eye popping modern twist on an old classic.
I have put together 6 easy steps to simplify things and make this
sizzling look work for anyone.
1) First apply concealer under eyes as needed. Use the same concealer
on the eyelid to even out skin tone. Apply loose powder with a sponge
to set the concealer.
2) Next, apply a bone or matte peach colored eye-shadow on entire top
lid. Make sure it is smoothed out perfectly.
3) Apply a line of black liquid liner to top lid and slant it up just
slightly at the outer corner. Be careful not to make the slant too
long so you maintain this looks elegance.
4) Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler and then apply jet black mascara to top and bottom lashes. Comb out lashes to prevent clumping.
* Note: this is the step that takes this look to another level.
5) Apply Sugar Flirt False Lashes to the outer corners of lashes.
Make sure you apply them far enough into the middle of the lashes so that they don't stick out past your natural lashes on the sides,
making your eyes look droopy!
6)Then apply another coat of mascara and press the sugar lashes to
your natural lashes so they blend in together.
* For a super swanky evening look, swipe a thin veil of Jelly Pong
Pong Shimmer in Goddess Skin to the eyelids.
Voila! You have totally glammed out cat eyes and you are ready for a